Our beauty habits tend to change with increasing age. Thus, the heavy contour and frosted lipstick which served as important parts of our makeup bible during our 20’s might not look so flattering any more. Today, we are going to take you through some expert prescribed makeup tips for older women which can make your husband fall head over heels in love with you once again.
Beauty Tips For Mature Women To Look Pretty:
- Our skin tends to lose its natural moisture with increasing age making it mandatory to follow a stringent moisturisation routine before going to sleep. This is the time when our skin carries on its replenishment drive and you can accentuate the same with a good night cream to set the right base for applying makeup the next day.
- Makeup tips for older women advocate the usage of primer once you start with the makeup for nourishing and hydrating your skin. It can also help the foundation in staying intact for long so that it doesn’t end up getting caked. It is advisable to go for a primer having a silky blur formula which can glide smoothly over your skin by filling your pores and diminishing their appearance. This can also be of great assistance in hiding blemishes and imparting an even skin tone by blending seamlessly.
- While choosing the perfect foundation, it is always advisable to opt for a lightweight solution as that can assist you with a much more natural looking base. According to makeup tips for mature ladies, a weightless formula can blend smoothly in to your skin and prevent cakey makeup in spite of providing you with desired coverage. Heavier foundation has a tendency of getting excessively dry thus accentuating the appearance of wrinkles on your face. Thus, in the department of foundation, less is always considered to be more.
You can even opt for a BB cream having dewy coverage if wish to keep the whole look simple and sober. It is necessary to invest in a foundation brush or decent sponge blender for getting that photo-ready finish. Techniques and tools of makeup application can have a huge role to play in determining your end look. Thus, it becomes essential to invest in the right ones. Also read about best lipstick in India.
- Makeup tips for mature ladies hint at the usage of concealer once you have completed the foundation routine and not before the same as the last thing you would want is to wipe away the concealer while applying foundation.
- Unless your skin is excessively oily, application of face powder becomes an absolute no-no on mature skin. Powder has a tendency of seeping into our creases and fine lines for accentuating their appearance. Thus, you need to restrict its application only to your t-zone where most of the oil has a tendency of settling.
- In stark contrast to dry blush, crème blush can serve as your newest best friend as you can simply dab a dot on your smile lines and blend it easily. You can even create fake cheekbones by lightly appearing some highlighter over your cheeks to give greater emphasis on those areas which naturally catches the light. This can usher in the dual benefits of a subtle luminous finish as well as a healthy glow.
- Lipstick having a cream finish looks best on older ladies as it renders adequate moisturisation along with a rich colour payoff. You can also make your lips look plumper by investing in a good gloss. We advise older women to stay away from the matte trend unless they are blessed with super smooth lips. Using a lip liner and primer having the same shade as that of your lip-pie can prevent it from bleeding into fine vertical lines both below and above your lips which is infamous for causing the ‘cat’s bottom’ look.
- Usage of a lid primer becomes an absolute most for blurring those pesky eye creases even if you never wear eyeshadow. And if you are in the mood of bringing along a dash of colour then you are most welcome to do so whether you wish to go all sexy and smokey or keep it subtle. According to makeup expert, you need to use a soft and small brush for blending your eyeshadow in such a manner that it doesn’t look cakey.
- Eyebrows have a tendency of becoming sparse with increasing age. You can thus use an eyebrow pencil for filling in the same. However, the pencil shade should not be darker than your hair colour.
- If your eyelids have started moving south, then there is no point in wearing highlighter above them and drawing unwanted attention.
- Women blessed with deep set eyes need to apply eyeliner only on their eyelids and very close to their lashes. Otherwise, eyeliner should be applied on the outer corners and your waterline only for enhancing your eye shape.
- Once you are done with the heavy makeup ritual, the time comes for its removal and this is where you can use the goodness of nature to your advantage. Coconut oil as we all know has been accredited for removing even waterproof makeup in a seamless fashion without stripping your skin of its natural oils. Also here are some Candida Overgrowth Symptoms.
Ageing skin brings us face to face with problems such as dark spots, wrinkles and fine lines which needs to be addressed with care. This is where makeup comes in to make things easier for us by concealing all visible signs of ageing so that it becomes almost impossible for anyone to gauge your real age as you radiate an alluring glow.
Complete Guide For Healthy Drink