Best Escorts in Leytonstone
Tantric Massage in Leytonstone can be described as a delicious full naked body massage starting with light caresses which leads to firm strokes. The use of feathers, various sort materials can also be introduced. Using music, incense and warmed scented or unscented oils gives the mind tranquil calm to accept this special time to simply let go of your daily cares.
There are a quite a few definitions of Leytonstone Tantric Massage today, all from varying viewpoints; not all consistent but certainly valid. However it is fair to say “Tantra” is an amalgamation of ancient Leytonstone Tantric Massage techniques alongside sensual and conventional relaxing body work. The result? A unique form of heightened sensations leading to the purest intimate relaxation ever experienced.
Elite Escorts in Leytonstone
It is very difficult to explain these intense feelings even after one has experienced it, since Tantric Massage in Leytonstone and it’s delivery is open to creative interpretation. It controls and extends mental and bodily pleasures with deliberate, expert human touch in such a erotic way in Leytonstone.
One simply have to experience this Leytonstone massage to truly understand or appreciate it, but may not necessarily be able to explain it. Ask 20 people what Leytonstone escort agencies is and you are guaranteed various answers. I describe it as follows, “a wonderful escape that promotes the emergence of a completely refreshed and totally relaxed state, mentally and physically.
Massages are renown for easing or coping with tension and stress, some are simply more enjoyable whilst others are geared to easing specific conditions. Leytonstone escorts aims to deal with mind and body as a whole without isolating any area of the body.
Leytonstone Escort Services
Come November and Thailand is celebrates the Loy Krathong Festival. This festival is celebrated in early November when the weather is just right after monsoons.
During the festival, people make lotus shaped vessels from banana leaves. In fact, Loy means to float and Krathong is a lotus shaped vessel.
The Loy Krathong festival is where the people would offer thanks to the Goddess of water. After dark, in the serene light of moonlight, people light candles and joss-sticls and launch their Krathongs in canals, rivers or other water bodies. People believe that the Krathong carries away bad luck and sins. This festival is a time for happiness and joys as sufferings are floated away.
In Bangkok the Loy Krathong festival is celebrated with a lot of vigour. Major hotels and amusement parks organize the Loy Krathong festival along with the contest.
If you are visiting Thailand then the Loy Krathong festival is a must see one. Annually tourist calendars list the festival so make sure that this year in November you are at the Loy Krathong festival to celebrate happiness and joy.
Escort Passport IQ Review
Tantric sex is now in the spotlight but what is it and how can it help your love life? Read on and find out,its not what many people think.
We have to make it clear we are writing about neo-Tantra, or the Tantra of the New Age. The classic Hindu and Buddhist Tantra would take years to master and in any event, without a living Master to lead your progress, you would quickly either lose interest, or go astray.
Neo-Tantra as it is called is a fusion of the yogic principles and our today's busy life.
They can be reconciled and then when applied to everyday events, such as lovemaking, the action becomes meditative, spontaneous and very intimate.
One prolongs the act of making love and focus' on, rather than dispel, potent orgasmic energies moving through you, thereby raising the level of your consciousness.
To help achieve this, the man needs to have proper ejaculatory control, the woman needs to have control over her vagina and womb, and both partners need proper breath control. Gaining this kind of self-control over your body and breath also is applied to your higher nature, and this is why Tantra (classic or neo) works.
In addition to enhanced lovemaking powers, you will find your sexual stamina increases as well when you practice tantric sex.
The Deer Exercise
The deer has been observed in the forest constantly performing a
similar movement as described below, and has been ascribed to not only the deer's great sexual strength and stamina, but its life-long youthful appearance. It can also give men a great control over ejaculation and women a greater grasping control within their vaginas.
This exercise is done by both men and women (this is also known as a kegel exercise). Many yogis believe that prolapse (loosening of the muscles) of the anus is a cause of premature aging.
Therefore maintaining the strength of this muscle, can help you to remain youthful.
To do the Deer Exercise, squeeze and hold the muscles that help you retain your urine. As you sit, and tense these muscles, they feel between the scrotum and anus. The muscles are flexed and released repeatedly for a specific count; say to 15, then relaxed for the same period. You can do these exercises anywhere, and everywhere, in complete privacy, and the results can be understood almost immediately.
The Three - Breath Rejuvenation Exercise
This exercise can give you not only control over ejaculation but you find yourself surprisingly refreshed each time you perform it. It can (and should) be done several times during the day. Women will also find that with greater breath control, their orgasms become more intense, longer lasting and more frequent.
To begin, close the left nostril and breathe in through the right for a specific count, say 5 to begin. Be rhythmical, and steady in your counting. After you have breathed in close the both nostrils and hold your breath for a count of 5. Then release the right nostril and exhale to a count of 5.
Without pause, repeat breathing in with the right nostril, and exhaling (after holding) through the left one. Do this at least 10 times. While you are doing so, feel your body filling up with the universal engery (imagine it at the least) and you will feel real tingling by the 6th repeated set.
If you do no more than the two exercises above, you will have achieved more success than you may have reckoned for.
The next time you have a sexual encounter, your toned up kegel muscles, and your body, full of universal energy, will perform much better.
In neo-Tanta this translates into taking your time, enjoying the situation to its full, and feeling the wonderful energy of your partner and yourself rising to new heights.
Naughty Escorts in Leytonstone
Why massage oil?
A lot of people think grabbing some hand cream or body lotion would do just fine for a massage, or worse (shudder) doing a "dry" massage. If you want this erotic massage to actually reach the erotic point, you need real massage oil; something that will absorb a bit into the skin, soften it, but also allow you to keep smooth, steady movements with your massage.
You also want your massage oil to be something that you use only for erotic massage. You want to get to the point where you can take a whiff of the oil and have your body ready to rumble. You want to walk into the room the next day, catch the merest leftover scent of the massage oil, and smile at the memory of what you did in that room the night before. You want to put one small drop of that massage oil behind your ear, so that when you and your partner are out on the town, at a party or a business meeting, maybe in a restaurant, he'll catch the scent as it wafts past him, and drive him insane until he can get you alone. Lubriderm cream is not going to do that for you!
But let's back up a bit here, take a step back and look at the bigger picture.
A Brief History
Oils and aromatherapy have been around for a long time. Just look in the Bible. Remember when Mary Magdalene anointed Jesus' feet? Not only was she applying essential oils, but was doing so through massage. Mary knew the power of massage. It's a way to relax, relieve stress, show interest, and "rev the motor", so to speak.
Oils have been around a lot longer than Biblical times, though. About 2700 years before the birth of Christ, the Chinese were using herbs and burning oils.
The Egyptians used oils in the mummification process, then eventually applied the same herbs and oils to everyday life. In fact, Cleopatra used the exotic and erotic Jasmine oil to distract Marc Antony during business meetings (Ladies, take note!).
In India, practitioners of ayurveda, a form of medical therapy, employed the use of aromatherapy and massage. Greeks used oils for aromatherapy, cosmetics, and medicine. Romans utilized the oils after baths, and the Aztec had a vast array of herbs and plants. In 980 AD, in the Far East, the art of distilling alcohol led to the development of more modern-day perfumes.
I believe it wouldn't be too far-reaching to say that nearly every culture at one time or another took advantage of nature's resources and used oils and massage.
How Do They Work?
Essential oils work in at several ways. First, and probably most obvious, is scent. The nose is an incredible organ. Ever notice how a fleeting aroma wafting across the street can take you back in time 20 years, to when you first encountered that smell? You can recall that instant in time in vivid detail; much more detail, in fact, than a photograph could bring back. Have you ever encountered a scent that reminded you of a particular person? Have you ever found yourself attracted to someone and not known why, only to find out later it was the scent he or she was wearing that aroused your interest? There are good reasons for that. The nose is directly hardwired to the brain.
When a scent is inhaled, the particles of the aroma are picked up by nerve endings at the back of the nose. The signal is then passed up to the brain, specifically to the limbic system.
The limbic system is home of the hypothalamus, which in turn houses the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland, among other things, is responsible for hormone release. See where I'm going with this?
Nose - to - limbic system - to - hypothalamus - to - pituitary gland - to - hormone release
There are different neurochemicals that are triggered by smell and cause mood changes. The first one is familiar to just about everyone- endorphine. Endorphin is the body's natural high. Endorphines are most commonly associated with pain control. Everyone has heard of the person who is shot and doesn't know it, or the person who has broken a limb and feels no pain. Thank the great hormone endorphine for that! Endorphines are actually stronger than morphine, which is probably why the word breaks down as "endo", which means "within", and "phin", which means "morphine"; literally the word means "the morphine within."
But pain control isn't the only job of endorphines. Elevated levels of this hormone is seen after exercise and sex, as well. It's associated with feelings of invicibility, satisfaction, calmness, and attunement with the body.
The other neurochemical triggered by smell is serotonin. Serotonin is a calming hormone. It is associated with sleep, mood, locomotion, feeding, and anxiety.
Is it any wonder that aromatherapy is a great way to relax, calm, and entice?
So, now the nose has picked up on the scents of the oil and has triggered a mad rush of hormones through the body. That, you may say, is a temporary state. One could get used to the scent of the oil and it will have less impact, or over the course of an evening the effects of the hormones will dissipate. But there's more. The oils are also absorbed in the fat cells, and when essential oils are used in massage, whether erotic or not, the medicinal components of the herbs are also availed. Combine that with the effects of the massage itself -stimulation of circulation and heat production, not to mention relaxation of tense muscles - and you have an excellent vehicle through which to completely spoil your partner with luxury.
Introduction to Essential Oils
I personally believe that massage using essential oils is one of the most erotic feelings in life. As I said before, the massage itself, along with the scents, is magical enough, but what I think really makes massage with essential oils so special is the care that is being shown by the masseuse.
When you partner takes the time to select, mix, and then apply oils to your body, he or she is telling you that you are worth the time. Your partner is telling you that you're worth spoiling, worth pampering, and that he or she thinks you're beautiful.
Psychologically, essential oils and massage do as much for the soul as the actually physical benefits, which are no small things.
The main focus of this composition is information on essential oils used for massage. Keep in mind that all these oils are used for other medicinal reasons and in other ways than massage. For our purposes, though, I will try to keep the information on massage oils, erotic and otherwise.
At the end of this report you'll find a small guide to different oils, their basic scents, and their attributes in regards to massage, as well as good base oils to use in your mixture.
A Word of Caution
My favorite base oil is almond oil, but there are a surprisingly large number of people allergic to nuts. DO NOT USE ALMOND OIL WITH ANYONE WHO HAS A NUT ALLERGY! You want to send your partner into throes of passion, not the emergency room with anaphylactic shock.
When choosing the essential oils for your massage oil:
• Pick just a few; you don't want a mishmash of aromas.
• Make sure the essential oils, as well as the base oil, are not only edible, but tastes good and are not harmful to mucous membrane.
• Be aware of the properties of the essential oils you use. Some may heat up, which can be a lot of fun, but might be a little intense for some people. Some are astringent, some can raise blood pressure, and some just taste horrible.
• This may sound like a "duh" statement, but find out what your partner likes. If your partner absolutely hates mints, then massage oil made with peppermint is not going to put him in the mood for love.
There are a few things to keep in mind when blending oils. First and foremost is many essential oils have medicinal properties and should be used with caution, especially during pregnancy.
After the list of oils and their attributes at the end of this narrative, there will be a list of oils to avoid during pregnancy, some of which may not be listed in the list of oil attributes.
The second thing to keep in mind is that oils should never be applied directly to the skin, unless you have been instructed to do so by an experienced aromatherapist. Base oil must always be used. You want to use about 5 to 6 drops of essential oil for every 10 mL of base oil you use. That comes out to about 15 or so drops of essential oil per liter of base oil.
Oils should be stored in a dark glass bottle - never plastic. You will usually find oils stored in amber-colored bottles or blue ones. Avoid rubber stoppers for your oil bottles. The oils can eat through the rubber.
And speaking of oils eating through rubber, latex condoms will degrade in the presence of oil. Again, your Jimmy hat will not be of any use if you use oils as a sexual lubricant, which is bound to happen during an erotic massage. There are condoms made from plastics that can withstand the presence of oil, so read labels before you buy! Okay, I'm going to reiterate, since I don't want anyone blaming me if Junior is born 9 months from now: DO NOT USE LATEX CONDOMS WITH OIL LUBRICANTS, AS THE OIL CAN CAUSE THE CONDOM TO BREAK!
Store the oils in a cool dry place. If stored correctly, the oils should last a year or so.
After mixing your oils, let your mixture sit for a day or so, or at least a few hours, and then go back and smell it again. You might find that the finished product smells a little different from when you first put it up. You can adjust your mixture accordingly. Play around with the oils, find a mixture that smells good to you and experiment with it. If you added 3 drops of sandalwood and 1 drop of chamomile one time, the next time you might want to try 2 drops of each, instead.
By the way, the combination of sandalwood and chamomile is an excellent relaxing oil mixture.
In general, men tend to enjoy spicy, woody smells, while women are known for favoring floral scents. A blend of both, then, would be an ideal massage oil that would please both partners in a heterosexual relationship. This, however, is a general statement. I'm a woman, and I prefer the spicy aromas over the floral ones, and I know some men who love the scent of some flowers. Regardless, for him/her relationships try a mixture of jasmine and sandalwood (both very erotic oils), or rose and frankincense.
Men like scents such as cinnamon, ginger, clove, nutmeg, and coriander. Women seem to lean towards aromas such as rose, jasmine, nerolis, and ylang-ylang. But, like I said before, this is a generality and the real fun comes from finding what you and your partner enjoy.
My all-time favorite massage oil is a combination of lavender oil, clove oil, cinnamon, peppermint, and rosemary oil, in a base of sweet almond oil. This blend not only smells awesome, but also produces just a touch of heat that can really drive you wild. It also tastes great!
You might want to try these other combinations:
- For relaxation try clary sage, lavender, and lemon. Chamomile is excellent for sleep, so try a mixture of chamomile and sandalwood, or chamomile and lavender to help you relax.
- Ginger and, believe it or not, black pepper, are great for sore, achy muscles.
- For an uplifting massage, try a blend of lemon, mint, and geranium. How about bergamot, peppermint, and lemon? Lavender, orange, and peppermint is a very cooling combination, as well, and gives a nice floral scent.
- For romance there are several mixtures you can try. Bergamot, sandalwood, and jasmine for one. The Kama Sutra recommends jasmine and grapefruit. Ylang-ylang, lavender, grapefruit, lemon, and neroli are also great together. If you're really ambitious, go for a combination of rosewood, neroli, lavender, thyme, and cinnamon or clove.
- Trouble sleeping? Try lemon, marjoram, and vetiver.
Please keep in mind that all these oils have many attributes, and this is by no means a complete list of essential oils. I've picked these oils for their relaxing, sensual, or refreshing qualities. An asterisk after an entry means that that particular essential oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
In general, it is a good idea to always consult with an herbalist, doctor, midwife, aromatherapist, or other healthcare practitioner before using any essential oil medicinally. There will be a more complete list of oils to avoid after this entry.
Essential oils that are underlined are particularly known for their sensual attributes. If you notice, most of the "aphrodisiac" essential oils have euphoric and calming effects. This makes sense, as a calm and content state of mind is essential for a good sensual encounter. Combine these erotic oils with those promoting muscle relaxation, and you have a massage partner that is calm, relaxed, and ready for more action.
- Bergamot - Citrus bergamia - This oil has the aroma of bergamot orange that is slightly floral. A very refreshing scent. It is also known as Oswego tea and bee balm. This oil is good for depression, tension, and stress.
- Bos-de-Rose - Aniba rosaeodora - A sweet, floral, woody scent that relieves stress, headache, and depression.
- Cedarwood* - Cedrus atlantica - You will find this a scent that is dry, woody, and sweet. It soothes and calms. Great for arthritis and stress.
- Chamomile* - Matricana chamomila - This oil has a fruity, herbal essence with a myriad of uses. Not only is it great for your hair, it is also wonderful for insomnia, anxiety, neuralgia, burns, pain of rheumatism, gout, sores, sprains, inflamed skin, strains, stress, and nerves, and gives a sense of peace and calm.
- Cinnamon* - Cinnamonum zelanicum - I'm sure everyone has smelled the comforting aroma of cinnamon in apple pie, but I bet you didn't know it is a wonderful essential oil for exhaustion, stress, and rheumatism. Cinnamon may be a mucus membrane irritant, as are the other spices, so keep that in mind when making oils intended for erotic massage. You might want to use just a small amount in you blend.
- Citronella* - Cymbopogon nardus - This oil has a lovely citrus odor. I'm sure everyone is familiar with its insect-repellent attributes, but it's also a great tonic for headache and fatigue.
- Clary Sage* - Salvia sclarea - This oil with a nutty fragrance helps fortify a debilitated nervous system. It is also a euphoric and has sensual properties. Some sources site clary sage as being a uterine stimulant, so this must be kept in mind in the case of pregnancy.
- Clove* - Eugenia caryophyllata - Clove is a wonderful analgesic; just ask anyone who's used it for a toothache. It also has antiseptic properties and is excellent for arthritis pains, as well as sprains and strains. This oil may cause mucus membranes irritation, so again, be wary. In my own personal use of this essential oil, I've not found it to be irritating to mucus membranes, but everyone is different and perceives sensations differently.
- Cypress - Cupressus sempervirens - A woody aroma that helps with mental and emotional resolve, as well as rheumatism and varicose veins.
- Frankincense - Buswellia thurifera - This gift from the magi has a heady, spicy aroma. It encourages feelings of peace and wellbeing, calms, deepens breathing, and eases nerves and tension. I liked to use this oil or the resin itself when my children are fearful of boogey men and monsters. When I burn frankincense, I can feel it in my spine. The aroma evokes feelings of safety, and may even chase away evil spirits!
- Geranium* - Pelargonium graveolens - An essential oil with a floral scent. It's good for depression and nerves; helps to relax. It also benefits the nervous system and women who suffer from PMS.
- Ginger - Zingiber officinale - Ginger has a spicy aroma that for me calms and soothes. My midwife uses ginger in boiling water during births to soothe the laboring mother. She also uses the ginger water to relax the skin. Ginger improves circulation; it's great for cold hands and feet, so try it in a tub or footbath. It helps with muscle aches and pains, as well as arthritis.
- Grapefruit - Citrus paradisi - This oil, with an obvious citrus aroma, is used for depression and migraine, and as a tonic aid in drug withdrawal. It is a good choice if you're looking for a refreshing scent.
- Hops - Humulus lupus - Hops is the ingredient in beer that acts as a sedative. Marijuana, which also causes sedation, is a relative of hops. Hops is an analgesic and helps neuralgia, nervous tension, bruising, and insomnia. It's also a skin softener.
- Jasmine - Jasminum officinale - This oil has an erotic floral scent. This night-blooming flower eases anxiety and lethargy, while relaxing and calming.
- Juniper* - Juniperus communis - With an earthy, woody scent, juniper clears the emotions and relaxes. It's also good for cellulitis and rheumatism.
- Lavender - Lavendula augustiform - This oil has a warm floral aroma. It is a relaxant, easing nervous tension, headaches, neuralgia, and muscle aches and pains from rheumatism, and gives a sense of tranquility. It also works wonders on burns, though I do not recommend using the undiluted oil on damaged skin, and before using any oil medicinally, it's a good idea to check with an aromatherapist, herbalist, midwife, or naturopath.
- Lemon - Citrus limonum - A lemony aroma, of course, that refreshes and cools. It's great for nerves, varicose veins, and high blood pressure. Anyone who has had a tall glass of ice water with a twist of lemon on a hot summer's day or while feverish can attest to the cooling, soothing qualities of lemon.
- Lemongrass - Cymbopogon citratus - Citrus. Wonderful for muscle aches, headaches, and stress.
- Lime - Citrus aurantifolia - Another oil with a sweet citrus odor. Great for high blood pressure, rheumatism, depression, anxiety, insomnia, and varicose veins. It revitalizes, too.
- Mandarin - Citrus noblis - An oil with a fruity citrus essence that relieves stress and nervousness, as well as eases insomnia with its tranquilizing effects.
- Marjoram* - Origanum marjorana - This essential oil has a spicy, woody aroma that is helpful with bruises, PMS, anxiety, insomnia, muscle aches, circulation, neuralgia, rheumatism, sprains, and strains.
- Melissa - Melissa officinalis - Also known as lemon balm, it calms nerves and lifts spirits. Its sedative affect helps with depression and insomnia. It's also good for eczema.
- Myrrh* - Commiphora myrrha - This aroma is woody and earthy, and has wonderful calming affects. It is also used as gargles and mouth rinses for those suffering from gingival problems, but this should be done only under the direction of any herbalist, and the oil never applied directly to the mucus membranes.
- Neroli - Citrus bigaradia - This oil has the essence of blossom of bitter orange. It eases depression, anxiety, and hysteria, as well as nervous tension. It promotes peace and encourages sleep, but is also known for its seductive qualities.
- Nutmeg* - Myristica fragrans - This woody, spicy oil works wonders for arthritis, aching muscles, neuralgia, rheumatism, and poor circulation.
- Orange - Citrus aurantium - Bitter orange, with its citrus aroma, is good for depression, anxiety, stress, dull skin, and muscle spasms.
- Palmarosa - Cymbopogon martini - This refreshing, floral aroma helps with exhaustion, skin infections, and dull skin.
- Patchouli - Pogostemon patchouli - With its musky odor, it lends itself as a sensual essential oil. It is also useful for skin inflammation, fatigue, mature skin, stress, and hair care.
- Peppermint - Mentha piperata - A cooling, refreshing minty aroma is the characteristic of this oil. It is also known for its benefits for inflammation, and migraine, and where it is applied it has an anesthetic affect that increases blood flow. Like the other mints, though, it may cause mucus membrane irritation.
- Rose - Rosa gallica officinalis - A light floral aroma helps to ease tension, depression, and anxiety. It is a "love oil" that is also an excellent tonic for the reproductive organs. Rose also aids in the treatment of eczema and mature skin.
- Rosemary* - Rosmarinus officinalis - This oil has an herbal, woody aroma. It, too, is a "love oil", but also helps with headaches, fatigue, muscle aches, sprains, nerves, and rheumatism. This is one of the best oils for your hair.
- Rosewood - Aniba Rosaeodora - This floral scent promotes comfort and eases depression. It relaxes sore muscles. It is also known as lemongrass.
- Sandalwood - Santalum album - This wood-scented oil is known as a sexual stimulant. It helps the user to focus on the here and now, enjoying the moment rather than worrying about what could have been; enabling the user to fully enjoy his or her present situation and partner. It is also a sedative that helps with depression and PMS.
- Thyme* - Thymus vulgaris (as well as T. serpyllum and T. pulegioides) - This plant possesses a fresh, herbal aroma. It strengthens nerves, eases exhaustion and rheumatic pains, and soothes muscle aches and arthritis. - Ylang-ylang - Canagna odorata - This oil has an exotic, floral odor that eases stress, anxiety, and high blood pressure. It's a general tonic that is also well known for its sensual properties.
- Sweet Almond - This oil can be used 100%. This is my favorite oil to use as a base. It's light in texture and color, and has the added benefit of helping with itching, dryness, soreness, and inflammation.
- Apricot Kernel - This oil, too, can be used undiluted. It's good for sensitive skin and dry skin.
- Avocado - This oil should be used at only 10% (90% should be another oil, such as sweet almond). This base oil is rather heavy and leaves a waxy feel on the skin.
- Avocado Pear - Again, though this oil is good for dry skin, it should be used at 10% and mixed with another base oil.
- Borage Seed - Another 10% oil that should be mixed. It's good for premature aging, stimulation and regeneration of skin, multiple sclerosis, menopause, heart disease, and eczema.
- Cocoa Butter - This needs to be warmed, as it is solid at room temperature, but it is excellent for dry skin.
- Corn Oil - This oil can be used 100% and is good for all skin types. It's rather heavy, but also soothing.
- Hazelnut - This oil can be used undiluted and on all skin types. It is also an astringent.
- Jojoba - This base should be diluted to 10%. It's a wonderful help in psoriasis, acne, and inflamed skin, but can be used on all skin types. It's also good for the hair.
- Peanut Oil - Edgar Casey sang the wonders of this oil. He recommended it for all types of ailments. Peanut oil can be used undiluted and on all skin types, but be aware that it has a very strong aroma of peanuts and can feel quite heavy on the skin.
- Safflower - This can be used undiluted and for all skin types.
- Sesame Oil - This should be diluted to 10%, but is wonderful on all skin types. It is especially useful for psoriasis, eczema, and arthritis. It also has a strong aroma, though, so smell it before trying it. - Soya Bean - Another oil that can be used undiluted and on all skin types. - Sunflower oil - Again, another oil that can be used undiluted and on all skin types.
- Wheat germ - While good for psoriasis, prematurely aging skin, and eczema, as well as all skin types, it should be used at 10%.
Remember, use only 5 to 6 drops of essential oil per 10 mL of base oil. This is the total amount. You can combine oils, of course, but in total your essential oils should not exceed the 5 to 6 drops mentioned above.
Pregnancy and Essential Oils
Some essential oils may be uterine stimulants or have other effects that are contraindicated in pregnancy. While this list is pretty close to complete, there's no way I can be sure I got everything down. In any case, when pregnant, it is always good to check with a midwife, herbalist, or aromatherapist before using any particular essential oil. While some oils are not advised during early pregnancy, some may actually be beneficial in the last trimester or during labor.
• Clary sage
*Some sources site rosemary as being contraindicated in pregnancy, while others claim there is no reason it can't be used. All I can say is to research the herb yourself, talk to some herbalists, and make your own decision.
If allergic to nuts, avoid base oils that contain nuts, such as sweet almond oil, hazelnut oil, and peanut oil. This may seem an obvious thing to do, but there are some people that will assume because the oil is not being ingested, that it is safe. Unless you've had an anaphylactic reaction to nuts, you couldn't possible understand the need to be extremely careful with these oils.
If you suffer from high blood pressure, avoid hyssop, rosemary, sage, and thyme. Licorice is also known to elevate the blood pressure, but it's not often used as a massage oil!
Diabetics should avoid angelica.
For those of you who enjoy tanning beds or outdoor tanning, you should avoid bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, ginger, lime, orange, and the other citruses. These can make you hypersensitive to ultraviolet waves.
Oils to be avoided in general are:
• Bitter almond
• Boldo leaf
• Deadly nightshade
• Jaborandi leaf
• Southern wood
• Stinging nettle
• Yellow camphor
In closing, I want to encourage you all to experiment with essential oils and erotic massage. The skin is the largest human organ; take full advantage of it!
As you experiment with more and more combinations, finding the ones that are right for you in each particular circumstance, you will not only find that you are pleasing you partner in much deeper ways, but you are also learning something about yourself. To honestly enjoying giving pleasure to your partner is what will make you a good lover, and a memorable one. When I think about my lover, it's his hands that come to mind before anything else. Even as I type I can feel his hands on my neck, massaging the stress of computer work away!
Slow down, enjoy your senses, and enjoy each other.
"And in the end, the love you make is equal to the love you take."
Why Prostitutes Don't Kiss
(and why she's not yours just because she spreads her legs)
As a physician to many women who worked in the sex-for-money business, as lover to many women of many ages, nationalities, and careers (including x-prostitutes and dancers), I've had the privilege of having the trust and the insight to the emotions and physical bodies of a unique type of woman.
In the process of learning from them and of loving them, I also gained much insight to the minds and emotions of the 3,000 plus women who came to me for help with their sexual and physical problems (during my years working with the hormone replacement of menopausal women).
It comes as a surprise and as a mysterious fact to most men when they discover that most prostitutes will not kiss their clients. Why will prostitutes not kiss the same man they will spread their legs to--and more importantly what very important lesson does that teach us about the emotions of women in general (and people in general)?
Most men have the mistaken idea that when a woman spreads her legs to him that he is gaining access to the most important and sacred part of her. This can give him a sense of power and accomplishment that makes him feel like a bull when he goes back out into the market place.
Taking with him the idea that this goddess has opened and surrendered herself to him, he now feels like he can conquer the world and takes that confidence and leaves the castle to face the world as a warrior.
On the flip side, when his princess denies him or rejects him for another, he can feel castrated and powerless to face his foes and inner demons.
This is why men who give this power to their lover can have great strength when she is open to him but become powerless and depressed when she rejects him. It's why men who are very dependent upon this feedback from one particular woman can lose their balance and take the life of the woman and her new lover when she rejects him--in his mind she has literally castrated him and made him feel worthless.
There are several possible areas for great power and accomplishment in this flow of emotion and energy but there are also areas where men can open themselves up for destruction.
So, what does all of this have to do with the idea that prostitutes don't kiss. It's this (and more). She does not give up herself when she opens her legs to you, she gives up herself when she opens her mind and emotions to you--when she lets you plug into her soul.
As a medical student, we learned of a form of syphilis that infects the brain. When this happens, the pupil does not react to light (become smaller) but does react when focusing on an object that moves from far to near (accommodation). The trick for remembering this change due to neurosyphillis is that the pupil accommodates but does not react (as does a prostitute who is at risk for syphilis).
So, the prostitute accommodates your penis and your simple idea that when you put your penis inside of her that now you are a powerful man. But, she does not REACT to you, she only ACTS for you. She becomes an actress so that you might imagine yourself powerful and then go out as warrior and fight your battles.
It's an illusion.
You do not own her or any woman simply because she spreads her legs to you. You only own her when she determines that she feels safe enough to trust you with her life--when she feels like you would die for her safety and happiness, and when something spiritual happens that can be facilitated but not fully explained.
Then, and only then, she will long to GIVE herself to you. You cannot take a woman, she must invite you to come in. She must want with every part of her being to be owned by you. Then and only then can you take her. When this happens, then you will have the most sacred part of her--her emotions, her mind, her soul, and her true kiss.
Of course when this happens, you will have access to her body, but you will not take it for your simple pleasure. At this point, you will take her body and her kiss and her thoughts the way manna is received from heaven, the way Moses received the sacred commandments, the way the Buddha receives enlightenment--as a gift from heaven.
I have interviewed literally thousands of women about the intimacies of their sex life, most of them married, most of them having sex with their husbands, and most of them acting. Most of them in love with their husbands, most of them caring for their husbands, but few totally surrendered to their husbands--most of them (not all) actresses.
When I have had a lover who has in the past worked as a prostitute, I have been fascinated to see her go from having difficulty even having an orgasm to eventually begging me to take more of her because with my taking she becomes more liberated and finds a deeper freedom AND a more intense pleasure from sex and life. She starts to know a total surrender orgasm and the connection between sex, and Love, and GOD.
So, when a prostitute or any woman spreads her legs to you, then yes you can take part in the play. You can become the actor and then continue that warrior act as you go out to your business.
But when she is hungry to kiss you, and begs you to take more of her thoughts, aches for you to know more of her because in your knowing you bring new energy to her bedroom and to her walking about the earth outside the bedroom--then you will know with her kiss that she has surrendered.
Then you will go out into the world the true warrior, the true knight who has already relinquished his own life, placed it as a sacrifice to your calling, and taking your lover's passion as the fuel that gives you energy for your sacrifice for the planet.
Leonardo da Vinci said that most people spend their lives converting food into dung. That's it. When you have a mission that is fueled by a real kiss, you will know the hatred of others, you may be threatened, you may even lose your physical life, but you will know true love, true accomplishment, and will experience a real kiss.
To know more about total surrender orgasm and how make it safe for you to be kissed, go to the link below:
Busty Escorts in Leytonstone
These are the things you should look for;
Website - Normally your first contact with a potential provider is its website, does it give you a complete synopsis of the resort and the services rendered? Do they cover up lack of information with many photos and no substance? Are the FAQ's informative and cover most basic questions?
Management - How long have they been in business and what is the experience of management? Always send a question to packager and see how long it takes them to get back to you; this is a good indicator of their overall service.
Location - Is the resort location in a democratic, stable and friendly country, Cuba and Venezuela are not. How long it will take you to get to actual resort after you land at the primary destination (some resorts require a night in hotel before reaching resort by a second flight or land carrier due to its distance from the airport? Costa Rica requires this. Thailand has a very unstable government with an erratic leader and difficult to get to. prostitution legal in the country? The Dominican allows prostitution and has a very stable democratic government.
Package - Be sure you know what the package includes. Are there any extra charges? What do you want it to include? Do you get a variety of package and accommodations?
All-Inclusive vs. Flexibility - Do you want the flexibility of your own apartment, hotel or all inclusive beachfront villa?
Food - Are you happy eating at the same location from a set menu or buffet with the same people or would you prefer eating you meals in different restaurants with an unlimited variety of foods, chefs, locations within walking distance?
Girls - If full-time girls (companions, escorts, tour guides) are the provided and shown on the website are they real or are they "representative"? Are they available when you will be there? Do they just show groups of girls or website visitors get to see individual girls that are currently there?
Choosing Girls - Does the website explain completely how you choose your companions? Do you need to compete with other guests for the companion of your choice? Would you rather choose your companions from over 25 girls in advance with the flexibility of trading out every day with no "bidding" or competition? Do you want to see the girl you will be with that night waking up that same morning with another guest? Do you want to see her during the next day with the guest she is going to be with the next night? If you want a girl you really enjoyed leave you because she is reserved by someone else?
Change Out - Is there any charge to change girls, do you have to pay for transport of new girls, how long does it take to get new girl? Costa Rica is infamous for this tactic since all resorts are at 3 - 6 hours away.
Accommodations - What are your accommodations and your specific room/apartment? Keep in mind that although you spend a good portion of the day outdoors, you do spend a considerable amount of time and more intimate moments in your room/apartment.
Air Travel - Check travel schedules carefully. Do you really want to arrive in the late evening when you have been traveling all day? This is a night wasted.
Things to Do - Discos, gambling, tours, water sports, are they available and how far are they from your accommodations.
Price - All adult service providers whether they be in-inclusive villas, apartments with full-time escort(s) or "call girls" at your resort supply the same basic service. Compare prices carefully, do you want to pay top dollar for basically the same thing?
Deposit - Do you want to send a 25% deposit ($1000 - $2000) to an unknown resort or send $250 deposit? Best Dominican Adult Vacation deposit is $250.
Help - Do you have a full-time concierge and local phone to reach him 24 hours a day in case of an emergency or just an important question?
Villa / Apartment / Call Girl? - Can your chosen provider give you a complete menu of superb and economical services with equal terrific customer service and facilities?
Forums - Although some forums give you a fair review be very skeptical as many owners create their own forum letters. Most guests that go to these type resorts do not write to forums and keep their visits very private.
Questions - Make sure when you send questions or requests the answer is addressed directly and not "glossed over" which stock platitudes or vague responses.